the Latest generation of devices multipolar radio wave lifting (RF lifting Krivoy Rog) is a new and promising technology for non-surgical lifting flabby or saggy skin. Technology
How does radio radio frequency lifting ( RF lifting )?
RF lifting also stimulates the body's production of new collagen. The lifting effect continues for 3-6 months.
Radio frequency lifting ( Krivoy Rog ) also stimulates blood circulation and lymph flow. This helps to improve the supply of oxygen to the skin and removing toxins to reduce the effects of
the sagging tissues
- lowered the tone of the tissues.
excess body fat
What is the effect of the procedure of radio wave lifting (RF lifting)?
natural skin tightening of the face and neck
- reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- improvement of blood circulation and tones the skin
- improve skin elasticity
- simulation and a tummy tuck after pregnancy
- cellulite treatment
- cutting the fat
- modeling of the body contours
What is the duration of treatment?
the Required number of treatments depends on the age, condition, desired result and the required length of time for which the patient wants to achieve. The number of procedures for each patient individually, but most people need 6-10 treatments. Times of sessions will vary depending on the region where the procedure is performed.
What are the contraindications in the procedure of radio wave lifting?
To the contraindications and limitations include:
- damage to the skin in the area of the procedure
- metal plates
- the presence of a pacemaker (pacemaker)
What are the advantages of RF lifting (radio wave lifting)?
the advantages of radio wave facelift include:
- radio Wave lifting ( Krivoy Rog ) is a non-invasive and non-traumatic, does not require
- radio Wave lifting is compatible with other techniques:
- the Effect of
is Used for the face and body.
- radio Wave lifting is used at any time of the year.
is Not addictive.
the Cost of service of radio wave lifting (RF-lifting)
radio frequency lifting the chest
|2||8-polar vacuum radio frequency body lifting. One area (inner thighs,