Today fashion for a smooth body and care for hygiene leads to the fact that not only in
Traditional methods of hair removal, such as shaving and depilation, give a temporary effect. Until recently, the only solution that destroyed the hair follicle was electrolysis or electrocoagulation. These methods are painful and require repeated
That's why laser hair removal in Krivoy Rog is becoming more popular. In search of effective methods, Krivorozhans willingly attend cosmetology salons. And for today the best method is laser hair removal. In SPA-Studio "Mei", thanks to modern laser equipment, you without pain and side effects permanently remove hair from any parts of the body.
The essence of the action of the laser on the hair follicle is the phenomenon of selective
The procedure for laser hair removal is designed specifically for people who develop irritations after traditional methods of epilation, for example, inflammation of the hair follicle after depilation. Laser hair removal Krivoy Rog is not the cheapest method, but after several procedures, you can be sure that the hair will stop growing for a long time. The ideal candidate for laser hair removal is a person with fair skin and dark hair, but you can achieve good results in women with darker skin.
As research has shown, the laser acts on the hair, which is in the phase of active growth, the so-called anagen. The remaining periods of hair growth - the phase of decay (catagen) and rest (telogen) are insensitive to the action of the laser. The duration of the individual stages is different for different parts of the body. This necessitates at least four procedures (usually 4-5), repeated at intervals of 4-8 weeks, depending on the location of the laser hair removal. The laser provides a permanent and long-term hair removal. The effectiveness of laser hair removal provides removal of 80-90% of hair. The remaining hair can grow throughout life, but their number is small and, as a rule, they are thin and lighter.
Before the first procedure
Before the procedure, the length of the hair should be 1-2mm, the skin should be clean, without applying cosmetic products. It is strictly forbidden to use cosmetics containing alcohol!
In the manipulation of the apparatus is a rectangular panel through which a beam of laser light emerges. The head is pressed against the skin at the epilation site and moves as the procedure
At the time of the "shot" of the laser, there is a gentle injection or a slight burning sensation. The nature of these sensations
- pregnancy, lactation;
- sunburn (the procedure can be performed only after weakening the tan);
- taking photosensitive drugs (some antibiotics, retinoids);
- Herbs (St. John's wort, calendula - stop using for 2-3 weeks before the procedure);
- creams containing retinol, fruit acids, vitamin C, etc. (stop using minutes 1 month before the procedure);
- waxing, depilatory with a mechanical and using tweezers (stop using for 1 month before the procedure);
- vitiligo, psoriasis;
- Peeling (stop applying for 1 week before the procedure);
- application of creams, bronzers, self-tanning.
The procedure must be repeated every 6-8 weeks (depending on the part of the body and individual characteristics), a significant lengthening or shortening of the interval between the procedures can lead to a weakening effect and the need for an additional procedure.
- Do not sunbathe. (Always protect the skin from the sun for at least 4 weeks after the procedure);
- Do not visit the sauna, sauna, solarium;
- do not use cosmetics and exfoliating drugs - minutes to 2 weeks after the procedure;
- Within a few days after the procedure, do not use cosmetic agents that irritate the skin, for example, alcohol-based toners;
- Do not irritate the skin in the area of the procedure.
The skin of each person individually responds to laser hair removal. There may be a slight local irritation, very rarely there may be local redness and spots that disappear after a few days.
- Lack of strong pain during the procedure.
- Long-lasting effect after the course of procedures (up to 6 years), and with the perfect contrast of hair with the skin, you get rid of hair permanently.
- a short duration of the procedure.
Due to its advantages and high efficiency, laser hair removal is the fastest and safest way to get rid of hair permanently.
Choosing SPA-Studio "Mei", without pain and side effects, you are guaranteed to get rid of unwanted hair.
The cost of the laser hair removal procedure can be viewed here.
Sign up for laser hair removal right now!
Tel. 067-598-52-90, 066-411-85-00